The Valkyries

The Valkyries The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Valkyries was more of the author's journal than a fiction story. I really appreciate his courage to reveal himself in this book. I could feel Paulo's urge to 'hunt' and his vulnerability. I like Chris' character who stood by him and found her soul growing and her courage in simplicity.

The story was not about seeing and conversing with angel only but also about breaking a pact with the past. You have to let God do His work on you rather than blowing it up with your feeling of not deserving God's grace. An angel is sent by God for us. Every person has a different path in life as a learning process to understand his/her role in this world, and only the messengers of God can tell you the right step.

Some of the events more or less happened to me (essentially) and in someway, I feel a connection while reading this book. Perhaps my angel led me to buy this book as a way for him to connect with me. I believe so and I thank God for always watching over me and having my soul grow.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments: